Mobile Brake Fitting
We can replace your brake Discs & pads at home!
Mobile brake pad replacement
Change your brake pads the easy way with our mobile brake fitting service! Our technicians can come to you at home or work and replace your old brakes today.
Your tyres and brakes are the most important components of your vehicle, so it’s vital they are in good condition. The moment you start hearing brake squeal or grinding, it’s time to change your car brakes.
Why use Freeway Mobile Tyres?
- We come to you at home, work or roadside at no extra cost.
- Our technicians are available 7 days a week to fix your car.
- We only use quality parts which come with warranty built in.
- You can have your brakes checked for free with our safety check service.
- We only employ quality and experienced technicians, so you can trust us to change your brakes safely.
- We’re a local father and son business based in Poole, Dorset.
- We offer free mobile fitting if you live within our local service area, such as Poole or Bournemouth.
Quality Brake Pads & Discs
When we replace your brake components, we only use quality parts. Your brakes are essential to you and your families safety, so fitting good quality hardware is essential. All of our parts come with a manufacturer warranty built in at no extra cost.
Free brake safety check
If you’re not sure about the condition of your brakes, we can send one of our technicians to your location to check them for free. If you don’t live locally then you can still have your brakes checked, but you will need to visit our depot in Poole. Contact us today for more information and to book your free brake check.
How to book
To book your brake pad replacement, the process is simple:
- Contact us via phone or through our form with your vehicle registration, location, and which brakes need replacing i.e. front brake pads and discs.
- A team member will respond back with a full quote for the service, including mobile fitting and labour.
- If you are happy with the quote then the next step is to book a date and time for fitting.
- On the day we will contact you to let you know when the technician is on his way.
- Upon arrival, the fitter will need your car keys and locking wheel nut in order to remove your wheels.
- Once the job is complete, you will have your keys, locker and paperwork returned to you.
- Payment can then be made by either cash or card upon completion.
Areas we cover
Our mobile brake replacement service is available across many areas of Dorset, including:
- Blandford Forum
- Sturminster Newton
Call us today
We're here for all your tyre needs
There is no fixed price to fit your brake pads. Contact us directly for an exact quote.
Yes you can. Normally you will be able to change your brake pads twice before needing to replace your discs; however if your brake pads have worn down to metal then you will need to change your discs.
Of course, but you may have some brake squeal if the new brakes do not bind properly to the old discs.
Once your brake pads reach less than 3mm of friction material then it’s time to change them. Another good indicator is if your brakes start to make noise when you stop your vehicle.
Warped discs are the most common cause for brake shaking. The only way to fix this is to replace the discs and pads.
Typically, new brake pads tend to last 30,000 miles depending on how you drive the vehicle.