Emergency Mobile Tyre Fitting
Stuck with a flat tyre? We'll get you back on the road in 60 minutes
Emergency tyre fitting in Dorset
A flat tyre can happen at the worst possible moment. You may be on your way to work or picking the kids up from school when suddenly you have a tyre blowout. Fortunately, we provide an out-of-hours mobile tyre-fitting service across many areas of Dorset.
Our goal is to get you back on the road as quickly as possible, and in most cases, we can arrive at your location in less than 60 minutes.
With hundreds of new tyres in stock in a wide range of sizes, you can be confident we’ll have the right tyre for your vehicle!
Why use Freeway Mobile Tyres?
If you need roadside tyre assistance late at night, we can help!
- Our mobile tyre fitters are available seven days a week.
- We cover many areas of Dorset, including Poole & Bournemouth.
- With an average arrival time of 45 minutes, we are one of Dorset’s fastest emergency mobile tyre services.
- We employ highly experienced tyre fitters who have been in the tyre trade for several years.
- We can fit your tyres at home, work or roadside.
- Our fully equipped tyre vans can fit tyres to cars, vans, 4x4s and caravans.
- We stock hundreds of tyre sizes to suit a wide range of vehicles.
What's included in your mobile tyre service?
When you get a quote for our mobile service, the price will include:
- Wheel balancing
- Rubber valve replacement
- Mobile fitting
- Casing disposal
- And of course, the tyre itself
How to book
Our emergency mobile tyre service is just a phone call away. However, before you get in touch it’s important you have the following information available so we can get you a quote:
- Your tyre size
- The vehicle location
- Locking wheel nut key
You can contact our tyre fitters by phone on 0800 7311260.
Areas we cover
Our mobile tyre service is available across many areas of Dorset, such as:
- Blandford Forum
- Sturminster Newton
Call us today
We're here for all your tyre needs
No, we only provide a tyre replacement service. If the tyre is repairable then you are more than welcome to keep hold of it for future use.
There is no set call out charge. It will vary depending on your location and the tyre size.
Yes, we accept both Visa Debit and MasterCard.