Mobile Tyre Fitting
Have your tyres fitted at home, work or roadside today
Mobile tyre fitting at home or work
Changing your tyres can be a time-consuming process, but with our convenient mobile tyre-fitting service, you can have your tyres fitted at home.
Freeway Mobile Tyres is one of Dorset’s leading mobile car tyre-fitting service. With free same-day fitting and seven-day service, our experienced technicians will get you back on the road in no time.
Our Poole and Shaftesbury depots have hundreds of tyre sizes in stock, with various brands to suit your driving needs.
Why use freeway mobile tyres?
There are many benefits to using our mobile tyre fitting service, such as:
- We provide same-day fitting at no extra cost.
- Our depots have hundreds of tyre sizes in stock.
- We offer Dorset-wide coverage with our mobile service.
- Appointments are available seven days a week.
- We employ highly experienced tyre fitters who have been in the tyre trade for several years.
- We can fit your tyres at home, work or roadside.
- Our fully equipped tyre vans can fit tyres to cars, vans, 4x4s and caravans.
- Out-of-hours and out-of-area service available.
- We’re a local father and son tyre company based in Poole, Dorset.
What is mobile tyre fitting?
Mobile tyre fitting allows you to have your tyres changed in the comfort of your own home. There’s no need to travel to and from a garage. We’ll come to you at a time and place that suits your schedule.
To have your tyres fitted at home, all our fitters need is some space around the vehicle and your locking wheel nut key – that’s it! There’s no hassle. No fuss. And no sitting in waiting rooms!
What's Included In the Mobile Fitting Service?
When you get a quote for our mobile service, the price will include:
- Wheel balancing
- Rubber valve replacement
- Mobile fitting
- Casing disposal
- And of course, the tyre itself
How To Book For Mobile Fitting
- Get in touch with us via phone or through our contact form for a quote. We’ll need to know a few details such as your tyre size, how many tyres you need to change, your location, and if you want a specific brand.
- If you’re happy with the price, then the next step is to let us know a time and date that suits you best. Remember, we are open seven days a week and provide same-day fitting, so if you do need your tyre replaced today, just let us know.
- Upon the day of fitting, our fitter will contact you to let you know when he’s on his way so that you can get your car ready for his arrival.
- Once he’s arrived, all he’ll need is your car keys and your locking wheel nut. He’ll take care of the rest.
- As soon as we’ve fit your tyres, our technician will return your keys and locker to you. You will then be able to pay him by cash or card.
With the current COVID situation, we are also offering contactless service for key workers and vulnerable individuals. Our contactless service allows you to have your tyres changed without the need to leave your home.
To perform this service, we will ask that you leave your car keys and locking wheel nut in a safe spot for our technician to find. He will then be able to perform the service without any additional assistance.
Upon completion of the job, he will return the keys and locker to where he found them. You can then perform payment over the phone.
What areas do you cover?
Our mobile tyre service is available across many areas of Dorset, such as:
- Blandford Forum
- Sturminster Newton
get a quote
Do you need a price for some new tyres? Give our team a call today for a quote.
The price of mobile tyre-fitting can vary depending on several factors. However, we will say that if you are looking to purchase tyres at the lowest possible price, then you are better off visiting a tyre shop rather than using a mobile tyre service as having your tyres fitted at home will be a more expensive option.
Roughly speaking, it will take about 10 to 20 minutes per tyre. So if you have four tyres changed, then expect it to take an hour in most cases.
We do, providing the tyres you provide are the correct size, load rating and construction for your vehicle, i.e. a commercially rated tyre for a commercial van.
Yes, we offer a mobile tyre repair service across many areas of Poole & Bournemouth. You find out more on our puncture repair page.
In the event of a blowout, we do offer a 24-hour mobile tyre-fitting service. You can find out more on our emergency mobile tyre service page.
Being a small business, we can’t offer discounts like the national chains, so if you work for the NHS or are a key worker and want tyres at the lowest possible price, your best option is to use is blackcircles.com.
If you’ve lost your locking wheel nut, we can still change your tyre; however, there will be an additional charge involved as we will have to remove the locker with our specialist tools. Check out our locking wheel nut removal page for more information.
Changing your tyres in pairs is always recommended. But that doesn’t mean it’s unsafe to replace just one tyre. It depends on the type of vehicle you own and how much tread is on the other tyre(s). You can always ask our technicians for advice over the phone or when they arrive.
We provide a front wheel alignment service at our depot in Poole. For more information on this service, check out our wheel alignment page.
No, we don’t. If you’re price sensitive and want to buy tyres at the lowest possible price, we recommend blackcircles.com.
Yes, our vans are fully equipped to replace run-flat tyres.